An increased flow of funds, inbound as well as outbound has increased the level of check on compliances in context of foreign exchange. A need arises with the Corporate to keep a regular eye on foreign exchange transactions, in context of sectoral caps, investment caps, so as to circumvent from the huge penalties.
In order to avoid damaging circumstances, we have specially designed this services, to ensure due compliance of Foreign :
The Firm offers various advisory and compliance services to companies to facilitate their handling of various aspects of the FEMA. The Firm also offers advice and services for various Foreign Direct Investment related matters. These services are broadly offered under the following categories:
- Advice and legal opinions under FEMA.
- Consultation to foreign companies for doing business in India.
- Consultation to Indian companies for doing business with foreign companies.
- Investment strategy for foreign companies.
- Assistance in such partner negotiations.
- Required approvals from Government Agencies for FDI.
- Compliances under FEMA.
The Firm also facilitate setting up of Branch / Project / Liaison offices under the Foreign Exchange Management Act and Corporate Laws in India, in case of international clients. Our services shall also give your business the much needed cutting edge over the competitors.