- Services related to MCA- Director Identification Number, Digital Signature Certificate, Incorporation of Corporate Entities etc.
- Drafting of various Business Agreements, Deeds, Contracts, Resolutions, etc.
- Maintenance of Minutes, Statutory Registers and Records.
- Supporting Corporate Actions required for Change of Name of a Company, Change in Object, Shifting of Registered Office, Increase in Capital, Amendment in Memorandum and Articles of Association & other related matters.
- Setting up of wholly owned Subsidiaries in and outside India.
- Registration of Business with Central, State & Local authorities of india.
- Liaisoning Services with regulatory authorities viz. Registrar of Companies, Regional Director, Ministry of Corporate affairs, etc. to obtain required approvals.
- Carrying out Legal Due Diligence, Search Reports of Companies, Inspection & Investigation etc.
- Providing Services related to Winding-up of Companies, Cancellation of License & Registrations, striking-off the name of the company etc.
- Dealing in Insolvency and Bankruptcy matters of Corporate Debtor.
Any entrepreneur wanting to set-up business in India needs the help of an expert. The Firm provides all the necessary services to its existing and prospective clients to facilitate formation of companies, proactive support in company law management services which includes providing support in calling and holding of meetings, drafting of minutes, resolutions and documents, e-filing of Forms to MCA21 portal, maintenance of Statutory Records.
The Companies Act, 2013 has ushered a new era of corporate governance, transparency and investor activism. The new law has completely overhauled the existing law by introducing international practices, increased disclosure reporting requirement, promoting self-regulation and stringent punishment for defaults. Our expert and experienced team of professionals is fully equipped to deliver bouquet of solutions on the new company law to your complete satisfaction.
In particular Athena provides the following Company Law Management Services: